Good Morning friends and Happy Monday!!!
It is time to get started!! TODAY marks the first day of our challenge our Transphormation Challenge.
Now first things first IT IS NOT too late to join! If you are reading this post then head on over to my private facebook and JOIN our private facebook group first HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShanaEmily/
NEXT Head on over to the Transphormation challenge and sign up there too! It is FREE to join the challenge! HERE: https://1stphorm.com/a/transphormation?a_aid=shanaemily
Ok now that that is out of the way I wanted to share my journey with you guys as I always do! It really helps me to stay on track and get motivated and that is what this is all about. Finding what makes you and takes you to that place every day and every week! I will be sharing personal meal prep, daily workouts & more in the private facebook and really try to help personalize it for you guys. there is a reason why the #TeamLetEmHaveIt TEAM has made such an incredible transformation If you haven't seen the video here it is! https://youtu.be/Fa-dxhoRCYc
SO What do I do to get started? I shared this in my Private Facebook group but wanted to also share it here! this is not everything but it is a start!
HERE is what I did to start:
1. Meal prepped enough meals so that I could have my lunch and snack prepared to take with me to work.
1/3 cup Israeli Couscous and veggies Black Bean Burger,
1/3 cup Quinoa and kale 4 oz grilled chicken
4 oz grilled chicken and 1 cup broccoli
sweet potatoe slices with olive oil turkey burger 1 cup broccoli!
3. Schedule my time to workout. I LOVE to lift weights so for me that is what gets me excited so I start with a body part I love working. tonight I am going to work shoulders, biceps and trap followed by some ab work! and 20 min of cardio ANY MACHINE or movement. I perform this weekend so I will be dancing Thursday and Friday!
5. The first week of deciding to get your ish together allow yourself to fail...and when I say fail I mean if you miss your meal your vitamins your protein your workout it is ok just set your goals for the next day or next few hours... DO NOT look at a scale ladies...I know it is easier said then done. Did you know when you compete you have to give your weight to your coach each week did you know that your actual weight MEANS NOTHING. NOTHING.. So lets really focus on getting strong, toned, and feeling good this week is about getting started each day you progressively start to get better and make better choicees.
6. START to tell your friends and family you are about to #LETEMHAVEIT Announce it I swear it makes a difference... this week I will allow myself a meal this weekend to be whatever the heck I want It will have my brain really focused on 100% monday through friday . This is my tactic it doesn't always work for everyone! Who knows they just might want to start their own Transphormation! hint hint...that is my aunt below!! SHE IS JOINING US THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
7. VITAMINS. I take my Mfactor Goddess LINK HERE 3 times a day and Full mega LINK HERE twice a day. Use my link get free shipping and start to get on this pattern of taking vitamins It is better then any cup of coffee I promise you will feel so much better and you will actually accelerate your fat loss!
8. DO THIS for YOU! We will make this choice together each day!
9. Take the damn picture and upload it to the 1stphorm site and move on! You can take it in your sweat pants just take it so you can see your body and the actual transphormation!