So excited to be a part of this years Strip on the Strip! We were there when it all started in 2014 getting everyone warmed up with our madness haha so much fun!
You can check out a quick video of us HERE
I am so proud of my good friend Jennifer Mahar and her team who made this dream a reality! Hope you will join us tomorrow for this run/walk benefiting U.S. Vets! See you there!
Please follow Magical Madness Dance Theater as I am excited for our upcoming projects this year and so excited to be dancing again with my loves!
Facebook Magical Madness Dance Theater
Youtube Magical Madness Dance Theater
Website COMING SOON!!!
STRIP ON THE STRIP
Strip on the Strip™ is a 5k walk/run down Las Vegas Blvd, beginning at the east valet parking lot at Circus Circus Hotel and Casino Las Vegas. Join us as we Strip for a Cause! Donate a piece of clothing at each 1K, benefiting U.S.VETS – Las Vegas in support of the 2016 Veterans Stand Down. Participants receive a race t-shirt, finisher medal, swag bag and admittance to the Official Strip on The Strip™ After Party at Stoney's Rocking Country at Town Square from 6-8pm on Race Day. Whether you are a competitive runner, a 5K virgin, looking for corporate teambuilding activity or just want to have fun with family and friends, Strip on the Strip™ 5K is for everyone!
Event details and schedule
- 7:00AM Registration Opens
- 7:45AM Event Kickoff (Group Stretch /National Anthem)
- 8:00AM Race BeginsWave 1 - Captain and Angels StartWave 2 - 5K Military StartWave 3 - Competitve Runners StartWave 4 - Runners StartWave 5 - Walkers/Joggers Start
- 8:45AM Post Race Festivities Commence
- 9:00AM Award Ceremony
- 6:00PM Strip on the Strip™ After party at Stoney's Rockin' Country at Town Square