T-Shirt: Old Navy...haha I know..I know..
Vintage Scarf: Diane Von Furstenberg Thrifted Goodwill (During this trip)
Pants: Ideology activewear for women
Shoes: Adidas Premium Outlet (on Charleston)
Necklace: F21 long time ago
Coral Lipstick: MAC Costa Chic
1. I wear workout clothes on the weekend even when I don't workout. It makes me feel productive.
2. Whenever I wear a scarf on my head, the hubby makes a comment like "Ok Aunt Jamima"
3. Since I have gotten these pants I haven't taken them off.
4. I started a new Youtube channel called Colorblind Fitness..mainly cuz all of my Thrifters Anonymous Members were not caring about my workouts so much..I don't blame them, I wish I had more time to thrift! If you care...you can subscribe here.
5. No but really I haven't taken these pants off....I LOVE how I feel in them working out...plus I don't have the "saggy butt" as my hubby often refers to most of my workout pants...that's always a good thing right...haha
6. You rarely see my hair down because I RARELY wash it...and by RARELY I mean never...Also, when I finally do..I braid it...
7. All of your emails, comments, and posts on my blog, facebook, and youtube have made this whole experience amazing...you guys really do feel like friends...and while this awesome giveaway is going on for locals only here, I have more coming up for everyone!!!!
8. This scarf lasted all of 15 minutes, until my make up began to run down my eye from the massive sweat storm coming from underneath this vintage scarf...
9. I just ate 2 packs of gum while typing out this blog...I need an intervention....
10. The Real Housewives of Orange County make me smile... especially with all of the crazy awful things that are happening around us...we can all just sit and laugh...and really focus on why Vikki's new man was missing a tooth....
Here is Week 2 of my #8weekSELFchallenge ! Week 3 is already going to be better...it has definitely been a roller coaster!