You are now entering Photographer Extraordinaire's Vision...I was asked to bring my favorite books and my 3D glasses...haha
Tonight is Date Night!!! I'm pretty excited. This week we discussed how to spice things up with our husbands and/or lovers. When you are busy, like most of us are, it is super important to make sure that you always.. I mean always set up a date night. I know, it seems like this would be something most of us do. But it has to be formal..like in "invitiation to your lover." Something to get excirted for, something to dress up for. I am about 99% sure this will ruin your routine...which is exactly what you want to do!
|Shoes: BCBG Generation Marshalls $24.99 (2004), Jeans: F21 Thrifted $4 (2010), Shirt: Vintage Thrifted $3.50 (2010), Bracelet: Walmart $3.75 (2008), Necklace: Vintage Thrifted $1, Envelope Purse: Vintage Thrifted $2 (2009)|
Outfit Total: $37.25
Here are some Do's and Don'ts to a perfect Date Night!
- Do Send an Evite ! I know..it's one person..but lover will be very excited when the evite comes.
- Do create a theme! Whether it is wine and cheese, or scrabble, name it, you can even stay home!
- Do give them a sneak peek! This will get them excited, like "I'll be wearing that red dress you love" "Come in a suit and tie"
- Do dress up! Put make up on, something that makes you feel sexy, some heels, even try some red lispstick..you can wear it...I promise...
- Do get nervous and get butterflies when you are getting ready!
- Do take a few pictures eventhough you may not show anyone!
- Do Kiss at the end of the date
- Do Not go to the Movies...you only end up sitting and not talking to eachother for at least an hour and a half.
- Do Not cancel plans, unless it is an emergency!
- Do Not make this a one time thing.....